Monday, August 3, 2009

My Birthday present that I waited two months for...

Was definitely worth the wait! Best buy had a great deal on the Netbook that I've been wanting. If you haven't ever seen a netbook they are so cute! Yes, I just called a laptop cute, but it's mini size! I'm so glad to finally have my own computer and it will be SO helpful at school since I can just take all my notes on it. Big thanks to my parents for my amazing present!
Here's the one I got:
You can check out all the netbooks at Best Buy here http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat163300050051&type=category

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome LaLa! You didn't have to wait 2 months but its good that you shopped around and found exactly what you wanted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know. I knew you would be annoyed I said that, haha! I'm glad we found the best deal!

    ReplyDelete