Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkins.Carved.

I love carving pumpkins. Last year I didn't and Halloween just didn't feel the same. So today after church I went with Ben over to his sister Allyson and her husband Blake's house to eat dinner, carve pumpkins, and just have a gay ol' time! Haha. We had Nightmare before Christmas playing in the background which set the mood perfectly, but I still couldn't think of a good idea for my pumpkin...I'm a little disappointed with my lack of creativity. Ben's pumpkin on the other hand was AMAZING! I was so impressed. We had two of my favorite drinks, hot apple cider and egg nog...can't beat that during the holidays! So far fall has been great. Let's hope I can make it through the snowy winter! A trip home for Christmas will be just what I need when it starts getting really cold. Anyways here's a few picture from our night!

3 comments:

  1. LaRee I think your pumpkin is very scary and very good....but you are right Ben's is more creative! We need to carve pumpkins still....but since it's going to be 87 degrees today we need to wait a little longer! Don't want our Jack O'Lanterns to cave in on us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute!!!! I love Bens...that is hilarious! I think I might do something like that! What a good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are great pumpkins! I love carving pumpkins! You guys look so cute!

    ReplyDelete