Friday, June 10, 2011

He did it again...

Ben always shows me a grand ol' time on my Birthday. I loved my presents and he always impresses me with how creative he is. I started off the day with school but then had the rest of the day off from work which was great. I did a little shopping and then came home to Ben video taping me and singing happy Birthday with my birthday shrine on the kitchen counter. Cute.
Along with getting me razzleberry pie (my favorite) and flowers, he made me the coolest shirt by airbrushing on a white t-shirt! It turned out sooo good. I was extremely impressed and totally thought he had bought it from a store. I've also been wanting to make my own lamp and chandelier for a long time (kindof random) but had no idea how to do it. Well....Ben of course did some research and bought all this stuff for me to do it, and then wrote down a bunch of websites where you can buy some other things like the crystals. What a good present! He always gets something I would never think of, but really want.
After presents I got ready and we drove to salt lake where I did a little more shopping with the gift card my parents sent and then we headed for what I thought was a restaurant called Blue Lemon. Ben had said it was pretty nice and not expensive. Sounded good to me! Well as we turned a corner he said "actually why don't we just go to Flemming's?" We were right in front of it and it's the BEST steak restaurant I've ever been to. It was a grrrreat surprise and I ate like a Queen...actually I'd say a King. I'm an eater. They also gave me a free dessert which was a chocolate lava cake with vanilla icecream and it was to die for. I was so stuffed and so happy when we left.
Here's a few pics from my big 24!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, quite the celebration! That shirt is pretty cool. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the shirt, Ben. Maybe you should get a job as a T-shirt artist!! I am glad that you had such a nice birthday, LaRee and glad that your hours have changed so that they work better for you guys. We are looking forward to having you guys come up in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete