Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dreaming...

I like to dream sometimes that Ben and I will have a bunch of money someday to build and design a house together. However, I think that we will be able to at least decorate a little in our new apartment (wherever it may be) when we get settled. I've been looking for inspiration on pinterest.com  and found some colors for our bedroom that I really like...
Kindof a navy/slate blue with mustard/gold, gray, and white. Very pretty, but not too feminine (for the husband) I think :) We're going to try to decorate on a tight budget and make as many things on our own as we can...we'll see how all the DIY decorating goes! I'm excited.

Some more interior design to look at...











4 comments:

  1. uuuugh i love that white kitchen and the tall mirrors. im sure you'll do fine- hopefully ben can retire his bullet picture. haha. jk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh it has seen it's days....creative Ben, buuuut lets move on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am sure that your designs on a budget will be fun for you guys - you can blog about your finds and creations - who knows maybe you'll start your own DIY blog following!

    ReplyDelete