Friday, February 17, 2012

Bloomers Flowers on V-Day

     I want to somehow express what the day before Valentines day and actual Valentines day were like for me at the flower shop I work at, but I honestly don't feel like words can express how those days went. When I came home on Monday night I may or may not have cried a little...haha! Then on Tuesday night when I got home I just had to laugh about it with Ben. I think I was a little loopy at that point and SOOO happy to finally be home. I worked from 8am-9pm on Monday and then 7am-8:30pm on Tuesday. The only thing positive about that is the over-time money I'll make! I truly hope that is the last time I have to work at a flower shop on Valentines day.
     I was so happy to come home to a bed covered in candy and...oh yes, Justin Beiber valentines all over the bed with reason why Ben loves me. He's always gotta had a little humor in with the romance ;)  We went and ate at this awesome burger place called The Counter and just relaxed. It was a wonderful ending to my night.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if that is the busiest holiday of all or if Mother's day is going to be crazy too!! I am sure your boss is so happy to have you working for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you survived your Valentine's Day. If you ever get flowers on Valentines Day in the future, you can remember how hard the florists worked to get them ready for you! I am glad that Ben is being a good hubby to you, too. That's a good Valentines present for me as his Mom!

    ReplyDelete