Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am a loser...

Allow me to explain....
It's Saturday night. 8:56pm. I am currently sitting in my car in a parking spot by my apartment where I can get the internet, since we don't get the internet in our place. And I'm adding pictures to my blog. Now normally this would NOT be how I would spend a Saturday night. BUT My roomates are all out of town and so is Ben. Now I could probably find SOMETHING to do with other friends, but frankly I just don't feel like it. I'm giving a talk tomorrow in church and I need to be mentally prepared for that since it IS MY BIGGEST FEAR. Hopefully my mouth doesn't run dry and start making a clicking noise that becomes the only thing I can focus on, like the last time I spoke in church. Haha. I'm contemplating chewing gum, I don't care if that's wrong. I just need a backup source to keep my mouth moist. Anyways...It's been raining in Provo for I think 10 days straight now. I like it at night, but not during the day. I'm really looking forward for June gloom to be over. Welp, pray that I will not faint while giving my talk tomorrow. Oh and I added pictures to my posts below, if you're interested. PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on you talk LaLa Head! I love all the pictures you posted! Those horses are amazing! Love You!

    ReplyDelete