Sunday, February 27, 2011

Impressed!

Last night Ben went grocery shopping for a surprise Sunday dinner he was going to make for us. NICE! last night he began some of the preparations and then when we got home from church yesterday the chef got to work. He told me I COULD NOT look in the kitchen, so I laid on the couch and listened to him cook away. It was hilarious listening to all the noises. I loved it. It took a while so I knew it had to be something pretty impressive. WELL...he made Chille relleno's, lime chicken, and grilled cheesy potato wedges! The really impressive part was the chile relleno's. They were so good! He also bought Sangria, one of my favorite drinks. I think I want Ben to cook every Sunday. It was the best treat ever. Here's his beautiful plate displays...and yes there is avocado slices on the chille relleno's and a swirley lime slice for decoration...amazing.

3 comments:

  1. way to go benny wenny. i like u more and more everyday ;) ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes what an amazing dinner! And a very large one too! Yup when he cooks that good, you should make him cook every Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm - I'm wondering why he never cooked anything like that when he lived at home. As I recall, every Sunday he told Allyson to make him cookies and she usually did. Good Job Ben - looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete