Sunday, October 23, 2011

1 year :)

1 year of marriage to my best friend.  I'm so happy that the good decisions we make in life lead us to where we belong. I like to believe in fate because it's more romantic ;) haha! There's no doubt in my mind I belong with Benjamin and the longer I'm with him the more I realize how lucky I am that he's my husband.
This is when he first noticed me and fell in love at first sight....hahaha not really but it at least got me that first date I believe :)
Our first picture together. Awww. This was three weeks after we met and I thought it was a big deal that he wanted me to come to his graduation. Haha! I remember I was SO embarrassed when I accidentally sent a text to Ben intended for my mom that said, "Well I guess Ben likes me since he wants me to come to his graduation" hahaha...what a dork!
Right after he proposed...I was more nervous than he was and couldn't believe it was actually happening!! Haha. He planned the best day up in McCall Idaho.


Official! I'll never forget how happy I felt in the Temple that day after I was sealed to Ben for eternity and to have so much family and friends there.
and last but not least...
(Insert picture from our anniversary celebration last night) Haha! Somehow we forgot to take one...my bad. I did take one really cheesy one of our rings next to the candle on our table but there's definitely no point in posting that! We went and ate at Roy's in San Diego and my dinner was sooo delicious...poor Ben wasn't quite as happy with his. We decided we're going to stick with our favorite place Flemmings from now on...you just CAN'T go wrong there. 
We'll have to take a picture together tonight since today is our actual anniversary. It's just gotta be documented right? 

5 comments:

  1. So proud of you both! It has been a busy year! I love that we have you close by now- Happy Anniversary to a most lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary - hopefully we will be able to get together for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAppy Anniversary! I remember when Ben announced to us that he went on a date with a girl named Larry and after stalking you on facebook with him I immediatly announced that you guys were going to get married! Very impressive, I know! Blake and I even made a bet right then and there and I won, obviously... I also remember how scared you were to be at his graduation ha ha. Funny! Its been a busy but exciting first year and we are happy to have you as part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy how one year can just fly bye! seems like yesterday, glad you had a great time celebrating;)

    ReplyDelete