Monday, October 17, 2011

Last weekend...

Last weekend was a lot of fun. I got to see my best friend Paige who was visiting her family for the weekend. I met up with her and we were supposed to be "shopping" with her mom and sister but really all we did was talk. It was great :)
Then Ben and I got to hang out with his sister Kelsey and her whole family who live in Yuma and my mother-in-law Evaly who flew in from Boise to visit too. They stayed in a hotel by us and we went out to dinner at our favorite mexican restaurant Cafe Coyote in Old town San Diego. The next day we went to see the Midway museum with the whole crew. It was great to hang out and I love seeing my nephews!
After the midway we ate lunch and then Ben's family headed out of town and we headed for little Brooklynn's 1st Birthday party. It was fun to see old friends and hang out with my family. Brooklynn looked so cute! The party was tie-dye theme and she was all decked out in the cutest outfit her Grandma made. Ben and I made tie-dye cupcakes for the party and they actually turned out really great! We got a little competitive with the tie dye frosting...he was really good at it I have to admit.
Here's some pictures from the Midway...















1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I was able to come down and see you guys and your new apartment! Congratulations on your new job and on being married for ONE YEAR! You're a saint for putting up wtih Ben - but mostly for putting up with his choice of You Tube clips. I think he needs to have more to do if he has time to find videos about strange people who ride buffaloes and stare! Have a good week at work!

    ReplyDelete