Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tam Tam's Beach Birthday Bash

The Saturday after my moms Birthday (Which was July 11th) the whole family met at San Clemente to celebrate. For anyone who knows my mom you can't help but love the lady! :) She's so funny and easy to talk to about anything. She has taught me about what's most important in life and I'm so grateful for that! I wouldn't want to have been raised by anyone else :) Love you Mom! So glad you were born :)

 Here's some pictures from her Birthday at the beach...




































2 comments:

  1. Thanks LaLa for making a record of this fun day so we can always remember it! Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets have a beach day when I move down in September...i'll be huge and prego but I can at least try and get tan. haha MISSSSS YOUUUU

    ReplyDelete