Wednesday, November 14, 2012

October 23rd

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary the weekend before the 23rd last month. Ben planned it all...I felt so lucky. I would have never guessed where we were going, especially since he changed his mind a day before! We started driving Friday at noon and after we headed in the complete opposite direction I thought we would have, I made him tell me where we were going...Arizona! Haha! See, would not have guessed that. He got a good deal at a resort and spa called the Arizona Grand. They had a water-park at the hotel which we went to on Saturday(I conquered my fear of free-fall water slides) and we got massages Saturday evening before we went to eat at Bandera. It was my kind of day :) We also went to my FAVORITE shaved ice place called Bahama Bucks twice while we were there. Ben agreed it was the best shaved ice he's ever had. It was a fun road trip and I wouldn't have wanted to spend the 5 hour drive with anyone else. Road trips with Ben are my favorite :)
Now for the real mushy stuff...(Stop reading if you hate mushy stuff)
I think we've learned a lot about each other these past two years and through the great times and sometimes rough times, I only love him more and more. That's the reason I married him. I knew that for the rest of my life I wanted to experience everything with him. He is my best friend, makes me laugh every day and helps me through life's challenges. I Love him and feel so lucky that I caught his eye that day at the shooting range in Provo ;) haha! I'm so thankful that I have him for all eternity!
Okay I'm done, that wasn't so bad right!
Pictures from our weekend getaway....












4 comments:

  1. Cute :) looks like fun! And I love your brown hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Congrats on two years! It sounds like a great trip. Agreed, the hair looks great! -kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we think that Ben was pretty lucky to find you and we're glad that you're still glad that you married him! We're glad that he married you too! I'm glad you had a nice trip - see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read my comment and I seem to use the word "glad" a lot.

    ReplyDelete