Sunday, November 18, 2012

It was a Monster Mash :)

We threw a last minute Halloween party at our new apartment this year since I was worried no one else would! Haha. I had to have an excuse to dress up ;)
I looooove Halloween so much. I always make it my goal to figure out something that I don't think anyone else will be...unfortunately this year I ran out of ideas. That's where a creative husband comes in handy! Ben came up with the idea to dress up for "Dia de los Muertos" or "Day of the Dead".
We spent too much time getting our apartment decorated that we were left with 30 min to do our make-up. That may sound like a lot of time to some, but not to a perfectionist like me. Me and Ben were in silence in front of the mirror going as fast as we could before our friends got there. I thought it was pretty funny how serious we were about it.
It was a fun night and I'm glad I had an excuse to dress up!
Here's some pictures from the party. All the good ones I owe to my friend Meg! I'm so glad other people have nice cameras. I want one so bad!
























4 comments:

  1. I'm still amazed by your costumes! Did you do each do your own makeup? Wish we could have come! See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Wish we could have come... Your costumes were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you guys should go into the face painting business - although it would not be very profitable. Thanks for sharing the pictures from your party - it looks like you guys have made a lot of nice friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Pictures on your blog, great job with the pictures on Nicholes wedding. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete