Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back Track #2...

Next back track is my trip to Arizona and California. Exciting. I first flew into Arizona where I was picked up by my family. We stayed with my Grandma Hathcock. Kara's wedding was the next day and I was one of her bridesmaids. Always a pleasure ;) We went to the lake on Saturday which was SO much fun. I actually learned how to wakeboard for the first time. I wasn't any good, but I did get up, which was exciting for me. Then we drove back to California where I got to spend a few days in the sun at the beach and I got my wisdom teeth removed...not the best part of the vacation. I was also able to be there for Mother's day which was SO nice, since I haven't been able to the past few years. The whole family was there for church and a big dinner afterwards that we all pitched into make. It was a nice day :)
I always love coming home, but at the same time I'm always ready to get back to my life in Provo. There was a few things that I was missing a ton! Here's some pictures from the trip...I didn't take too many because half of the trip I looked like a chipmunk! Haha.






Hahahaha...Here I am right after getting my wisdom teeth removed. I was completely out of it! But for some reason I wanted to take a picture of the inside of my mouth. I couldn't keep both eyes open for some reason either. Haha! (I also took a video...but I'm definitely not posting that.)






No comments:

Post a Comment