Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back Track #3...

One more thing that I have pictures of... Now I don't know how many of you can say that you have been to a Horse Pull, but I can! You may be wondering what that is...I did too. Basically it's these HUGE horses called Belgium Horses that compete in pulling a TON of weight. Pretty interesting huh. I went with Ben and a few of his friends. His friend Rusty had a cousin who had horses that were competing. It was all the way up in Logan which is about 2 1/2 hours away. Long drive but we stoppped halfway in Salt Lake to meet up with the people we were going with and ate lunch at Rusty's parents house. It was a fun day and A GREAT place for people watching haha. The pictures don't even do the horses size justice! They were huge I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment