Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back Track...

I need to catch up so I'm just gonna post a few things that have happened in the last month or so. First on the back track list would be back on April 16th...I think. I threw a bridal shower for my cousin Kara who got married on May 1st. It was at her friend Christina's beautiful house, which was nice. I just happened to get the flu the night before and was sick the entire next day of the Bridal shower when I had a million things to do, BUT the show must go on! Ha. My roomate Rachael was a HUGE help. She helped me set up everything and stayed the entire time to take pictures and clean up. I was SO grateful for her. The dinner was potatoe soup, which tasted good because of course it was still cold in Utah. Here are some of the pictures she took of the party :) Kara looked so cute and was so excited about everything...well who wouldn't be. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. You don't look like you were sick! It looks like a really nice bridal shower! I'm sure Kara was very grateful for all you did!

    ReplyDelete