Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ahhh the beach

I got back on Tuesday from my trip home. It was a great way to start my summer since the rest of it will be spent working and going to school most likely. I was able to get my sister Rachel ready for Prom, hang out with the fam, saw my long lost friend Rachael Clegg who was in town also, and of course hung out with my Amanda and her boyfriend Bobby. On Monday my family and I spent the entire day at the beach and got to watched my niece Brooklynn too. It was a perfect 80 degrees and sunny. The only thing missing was Ben! I missed him so much and wished he could have come. We're both dying to move to California which I'm sure I've said a million times now. Hopefully a job will finally come through for him.
I didn't take a lot of pictures but here's just a few from the day at the beach. I can't wait to go again!




1 comment: