Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mushy stuff

I'm working right now and Ben is gone for a meeting and then an alarm install and I thought to myself...I wish he was home. I can honestly say that hanging out with him NEVER gets old. Which is one of the reasons I think we both wanted to marry each other. I also realized that today we've been married for 6 months! Woohoo! All eternity to go! Haha. Although, I did meet him...2 years and 15 days ago (it's normal for girls to calculate that stuff right?) Now obviously there are times when I get frustrated with him, but duh, it's gonna happen. However, he is one heck of a man and I'm so jealous of how talented and smart he is. I love you Benjamin :) Hurry up and get home so I don't have to miss you...I'm so cheesy I know.

Oh and here's us on our wedding day, the (you guessed it) happiest day of my life :) The End.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then why didn't we go to the movie?! Cut the chains of bondage for 2 hours SHEESH!!!! Glad you are happy with each other though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they say you love your spouse more and more each day... I can't imagine the "mush" in a few years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Laree, I love posts like this! You sound like how Clyde and I are. Disgustingly in love and it just gets better...and honestly, I can't wait to be old and wrinkly, serving a mish together etc! But having babies is next and you guys will be even more mushy when you have your very own Mini-me's to swoon over too! Hope you are well and maybe you'll get to meet the bunch soon. I'd love for you to see Colt while he's still a bubby! :) Much love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete