Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hi (Couldn't think of a creative title)

Every time I looked at my blog it seemed so boring so I decided to spruce it up a bit with some spring-time bright colors. Now if only the weather could do the same!! PLEASE!
Ben and I along with a lot of his family are doing a biggest loser competition for three months. The diet of choice for everyone is the 17 day diet which consists of three phases. I'm trying to get back to my pre-wedding body and Ben is trying to get back to his pre-....ummm I guess when he was 18? Haha! All I know is he says he wants to lose 40 pounds. That's a lot! We will be weighing ourselves tomorrow morning with the results of our first week. It's been tough but it'll be worth it! It's really nice having the whole family in on it...nice little support team :)
I have two tests this week for my art history classes and they are the longest tests in the world! I'm cramming for one right now that I take tomorrow morning and then my second one I will have to study for tomorrow and take on Wednesday if I want to go to Boise this weekend with Ben. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the tests and the weight loss! I'll be joining you on the weight loss blog in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete