Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009...

I feel really good about this new year. Everything in my life is off to a good start! (Let's hope I didn't just jinx myself) My resolutions are off to a good start, I had a good first day back to school and feel like my classes should go well, I'm getting more hours at work(Desperately needed this), AND I have a date. This is a good start to 2009.

Also...I've been incredibly poor lately and my good friend and roomate Paige came home yesterday and showed me a dress she got at target, too which I replied "That is so cute", then she walks out of the kitchen real quick, comes back and says, "Good, cause I got you one too!". (It was in a different color of course, we don't wear matching outfits together don't worry) What a sweetheart! It made my day! So to top off the year I also have a new outfit for church :) Thanks to Paige and her thoughtfulness.

1 comment:

  1. That was the sweetest thing I think Paige has ever done for you! That was really nice! I can't wait to hear about your date! I hope you can find some guys who know what dating is!

    ReplyDelete