Friday, January 23, 2009

BOOTS!

So...I live in Provo, UT. Winter here is winter, not 75 degrees like in California. A neccesity for this cold weather is boots! I have a few pairs that with suffice, but if I had money to spare I would buy sooo many from this site! It's the best website I've ever seen for boots! They have ever kind you could possibly want. AND on top of that they're cheap! So if you live somewhere cold and need some new boots I suggest going here... http://www.shoeocean.com/womens-boots.html#top
Oh how I wish I could buy several pairs.... maybe next year :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny LaRee! That is a very good site though! Maybe someone will buy you a pair......or maybe not!
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mom, I posted my favorite...in case someone wants to buy me a pair ;) hahaha jk.

    ReplyDelete