Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog's vs. Facebook

So, I think blogs are great. There's just one thing I don't get. When you get comments on your posts and you want to respond back, do you just write on your own post? I think that's weird though because whoever you're responding back to doesn't even know you responded back...so then do you go respond on their blog? No, because you would have to write a comment on one of their posts and the response would have nothing to do with their post. Have I confused you? Maybe I'm just used to Facebook and writing back and forth through wall posts. Maybe I just need to read my comments and not feel like I have to respond back and just comment on other people's blogs...
Communication these days. Things have definitely changed for my generation ;)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA OOOOH MY GOSH I FELT THE SAME WAY. THIS IS WHAT I FIGURED...IF THEY LEAVE A COMMENT THAT IS A QUESTIONS LIKE "THAT IS SUCH A CUTE SHIRT...WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!" I USUALLY JUST REPLY ON MY BLOG TO THEIR COMMENT. ITS EASIER THAT WAY...THEN IF THEY REALLY DID WANT TO KNOW...THEY'LL BE CHECKIN' BACK. HAHA THAT REALLY IS THE ONE THING THAT BUGS ME ABOUT BLOGS THOUGH, JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO COMMENT ON THEIR COMMENT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for the insight! I've been so confused ;)

    ReplyDelete