Saturday, January 17, 2009

Paige turned 21 :)

It was my best friend Paige's 21st Birthday on Thursday and we celebrated with dinner at Macaroni Grill and then cake and icecream at our place afterwards. It was a fun night and I'm so glad to have a friend like Paige in my life. No one gets you like your best friend :) Here's some pictures of the night. We took tons!! This is probably a tenth of the amount. Me and my roomate Rachael(Paige's sister) are obsessed with taking pictures. Works out great for everyone else I think...or we're just annoying, either one. Ha!








6 comments:

  1. I love Paige's bangs! They look really cute on her! Looks like a really fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have a really fun group of friends. I'm happy for you! (you are definitely the prettiest, though, in my biased opinion.) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures!!!! you have a great talent...the cake picture looks scrum-dilli-umptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that you have a blog... and rach has one!?!?! Why do my sisters forget they have an older sister who lives in Cali.? I would have loved to have known this crap. Serious!

    You look fabulous, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Whitney! I'll try to keep you updated with there lives on my blog too! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LaRee the party looks so fun...ahhh to be 21 again! Hope all is well up in cold Utah!

    ReplyDelete